Laurelin Paige: Forever with You: Collector's Edition

Friday, January 13, 2017

Forever with You: Collector's Edition


"The Fixed series delivers a scorching hot romance,heart stopping emotion, and a plot that will keep you glued to the page. ★★★★★" Aestas Book Blog

The last Fixed book anniversary edition is here
with a limited-print paperback run with the original sexy cover! I have more good news: I still have some copies of the Fixed on You and Found in You, so if you missed your chance to order those earlier, you can nab all three!

The only way to guarantee your copy of Forever with You is to pre-order it now. Pre-orders are open from today until February 28th.

If you'd like to order more than one copy of Forever with You, I can combine shipping costs. Just email me at laurelinpaigeauthor@gmail.com and let me know how many copies you'd like to order and where I'll ship them to. Then, I can send you a PayPal invoice.

Shipping update 2/21: My publisher has shipped the first round of books out. I'll be signing & mailing these out to everyone who has already ordered at the beginning of next week.






Fixed #3: Forever with You Collector's Edition


Shipping Option
Sign the book to:

Previous books and bundles

I've heard from several people that they missed out on ordering Found in You last fall. I still have some extra copies of #1 and #2 available!

Fixed #1: Fixed on You Collector's Edition


Shipping Option
Make the book out to:


Fixed #2: Found in You Collector's Edition


Shipping Option
Sign the book to:

Fixed Collector's Edition: 2-book bundle (#2 Found in You, #3 Forever with You)


Shipping Option
Sign the books to:


Fixed Collector's Edition: 3-book bundle (full trilogy)


Shipping Option
Sign the book to:

No comments:

Post a Comment